Nationwide Individual Pet Cremation Service
Welcome to resting pets
Resting Pets is a family run business, established from our own personal experience of losing our dear family friend, Mason. We understand the pain of losing a pet and we know how you feel, because we have been there. We promise to treat your pet with the same care and respect that you always have. Say one final thank you to your pet by trusting Resting Pets to give them the respectful and dignified send off they deserve.
A COMPLETE SERVICE TO GRIEVING PET OWNERS, NO NEED TO WORRY ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT - WE ARE HERE TO TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING
After suffering the loss of our pet dog relatively quickly, we found ourselves unprepared and asking the almost unanswerable question of what happens next. And that led to further questions; like what options, if any, were available to us immediately in that moment of profound sadness and grief. Who could offer us a solution? Who has the answer? All these questions while at the same time trying to come to terms with the initial denial stage of grief, set upon us people like a smack in the face when we are at our weakest and most vulnerable.
COVID – 19 Policies
Due to current public health guidelines, it is our responsibility to ensure not only the safety of our staff but also that of our customers.
Resting Pets Crematorium IS classed as an essential service. However, there are certain elements to our business that are NOT classed as essential and therefore cannot be offered to our customers. As a result, we have had to amend some of the services we offer.
- We are unable to fully open our facility to the public. A maximum of two people from the same household are permitted on-site to view cremations in a separate room which allows for social distancing.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided on site
- Our Goodbye Room is unavailable to families for the foreseeable future
- Due to being unable to offer the use of our Goodbye Room, we will not be accepting priority individual cremations and returns at this time. However, we will discuss the prompt return of ashes with you at initial consultation.
- Drop Off’s – If you decide to bring your pet to us, we will ask that you please wear a face covering at all times.
- We can only allow two people from the same household on site. Upon arrival we will make the process as easy as possible for you but will always adhere to public health guidelines.
- Collections – If you have arranged for us to collect your pet, we will arrive in full PPE (gloves, face mask etc) and will require clear access and egress from your home.